WELCOME ♡

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to this spontaneous blog I created :)

I am currently a year 12 student with dreams of becoming either (wait for it...) a florist, a nurse, a beautician or a veterinary nurse.  I also want to move to either Sydney or Melbourne and experience living in a busy city!

  • I'm stupidly sarcastic and if you don't know me well, I come across as being shy or just a total asshole.  
  • I have a crazy mofo of a cat called Gypsy.
  • I've travelled to 5 different countries and plan to travel a whole lot more in the near future.
  • Musical Theatre is the love of my life.

As I said I created this blog just spontaneously (at about 12am - best decisions happen around this time, right?) I do enjoy reading books, so I'll possibly write some book reviews.  But I think this blog will mostly be like a journal for people to enjoy.  Maybe even some advice? (Though I'm definitely not an expert, so don't blame me if you follow my advice...)

Feel free to leave any comments (negative or positive - let's try and stick to positive and suggestions).  

See ya! 
Thanks for tuning in :)







Share:

0 comments